We do not offer any on-campus storage at this time.
There are several local businesses that offer storage space.
- SpareFoot Storage
- Sort through numerous storage facilities by size, price and location, and read customer reviews
- Students and faculty receive a $25 rebate when they rent storage through SpareFoot (details)
- Public Storage
- Multiple nearby locations
- Elevator access, push carts and dollies, access from 6 AM - 9 PM daily
- Promotional: 1st month for only $1
- See website for options, rates, and deals.
- Security Self Storage
- (832) 266-1095 or (713) 668-9700 or email@example.com
- Located at 8100 South Main Street
- Office Hours: 10 AM - 6 PM Monday-Friday, 9AM - 5 PM Saturday, 1 PM - 5 PM Sunday
- Unlimited 24-hour access, free truck for moving, free padlock, moving supplies available on-site
- $15 Security Deposit, fully refundable with 10 days advanced notice, 50% off first and second months
- 5x10 Climate Controlled: $69/mo, 5x10 Drive Ups: $59/mo, 10x10 Climate Controlled: $119/mo, 10x10 Drive Ups: $109/mo
- Bull's Eye Storage
- (713) 622-6234
- Located at 4250 Southwest Freeway
- No deposit for return customers - $15 administration fee for 1st time users
- Rice Students get a 15% discount
- 5x5x4 Cabinent: $35/mo, 5x5x6 Cabinent: $43/mo
- Extra Space Storage
- (877) 710-0232 or (713) 661-3000
- Located at 8600 South Main Street
- Access 6 AM - 10 PM; Office Hours: 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM M/F, 9 AM - 5:30 PM Sat
- First month is free w/ $29 move-in fee. Call or visit website for deals.
- Climate Controlled: 5x5: $56/mo, 5x10: $74/mo, 7x10: $91/mo, 10x10: $133/mo, 10x15: $170/mo
- 10x20 (not climate controlled): $178/mo
- Uncle Bob's Self Storage
- (713) 349-0015
- Located at 5415 Bissonnet Street